Free and Easy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went shopping with Jess today. Got myself a few shirts, body butter:) etc.. spent too much money... However, i'm still on the hunt for the bathing suit. It's unbelievable how expensive bathing suits are these days. I felt so violated when I bought my last one, so I promised myself I was goin to buy a cheap one this year. Unfortunatly I wandered into Swimco where I happened to find the nicest one ever (i wont mention the price) After much deliberation I decided to buy it. Turns out I had gone over the limit on my interac. I took this as a sign and walked out feeling depressed and deprived of the one thing in life that would make me happy. Ok not quite but it was a sad thing. Who knew bathing suits could cause such a conundrum?


I'm surprised and disappointed that again this year the new swimsuit colors don't seem to include clear.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3