shoes r us


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

life is stressfull and bad and there's too much going on this week and my small brain can't function under this pressure.

tomorrow i'm working at the lame election. i might aswell end my life now so i don't have to suffer through 13 hours of hell tomorrow. the only good part is there is a kitchen there so i can bring tons of food and eat/drink all day. I have to wear a shiny vest thing that will most likely smell like wetdog/rotting baby poo. woooo

I constantly skip math class because when i go i feel like taking my shoe off and throwing it at the teacher. today i went because i missed the last 3 days. turned out to be a big mistake and i fell asleep in the front row. it got awkward. he's a big dykey loser and i hate him.

i bought david usher's new album. its amazing so buy it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3