proper crimbo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've decided to get really tanned before I head over to Scotland where they are really pasty and see through and i will be really brown and they will think Sidney is tropical city (which it's not). If the weather would get friggin better it would make things easier...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last week of school partay.

Today i played tennis in the finals of this tennis tournament... it was bad. i played against a huge butch german girl with a limp who was too good for her own good. my goal was to win 1 game. i won 2. out of 14. yay. whatever i got a freakin SWEET medal out of it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm done art and i go to class expecting to watch a movie.. instead he tells me to clean all of the paint brushes. mhmmm like that's happening. i went on an hour and half bathroom break. but i made this guy..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I almost started crying last night when i relised im going to be gone for the harry potter party. WHY GOD!? its a tradition. i'm more sad about missing this than i am about missing bob dylan... It's depressing. i'll have to find a harry potter rager somewhere in scotland...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Michael Jackson is innocent! best news of the day! ch-check it out

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3