wednesday :D


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I headed over to Leslie's tonight, where we were soon joined by Laura and Jaime. Leslie had the brilliant idea to have a bonfire on the beach. So after me being forced to carry a pile of wood infested with spiders and woodbugs we set up a nice little fire down on the sand. Because of our lack of skills in fire making it was pretty small and went out a lot, but it served it's purpose and we all had a good time! I know I did when I watched Jaime fall in the water...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3