67 -A-K 67 - L-Z


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



what a day. got to the election hall at 7:00. found out my boss was an asshole. put up signs etc. i was the only one under 65. then stood by the door like a fool for 13 hours pointing in different directions, watching old people get lost. Everyone hated me because people would constantly go to the wrong tables and all the folk working there would glare at me. ok it's not my fault our communities retarded and can't understand simple directions.

I had to wear a shiny orange vest that said "Emergency Operations". About 10000000 people commented on the effing vest... "ohhhhhh where's the emergency!!?" etc etc etc. they thought they were so clever thinking they're the only person who ever thought it was funny to make fun of my unfortunate position and shitty vest. oh well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My boss guy i think was a pimp. and i hated him and he hated me.

Lindy and his parents came in to vote!! i almost died. im like lindy!? and we had a ten mintue conversation.

this is how it went down :
Lindy: so whats up?
Caitlin: not too much...
C: I'm on your street team!! (smooth)
L: oh really!
C: yea we put up posters on sunday it was fun
L: right on, thanks so much for doing that
C: not a problem
then it goes on about touring etc etc
then his phone rings and he goes outside and i start freaking out with my mom then he comes back inside and whispers : see ya later caitlin!
hehe how did he know my name? oh lindy, so full of surprises.

well that was good times. the rest was shit.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3