Let it snow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just had someone i don't know tell me they just lost their virginity. just what i needed to know. i think the phrase "my big break almost came" was mentioned.... i wont go on :|

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

grad 05!! only a year left for me then im freeeeeee

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went out for breakfast this morning for Andrea's birthday. i had some hashbrowns. they weren't the best. and my apple juice was seperated. anyways we headed down to the peir to see the grad pics etc. it was fun times and my favorite german from last year came back yesterday! this makes me happy because i love him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm actually going to try to do good on my History Provincial, so i whipped out the Savage Garden and got organized.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This weather is pissing me off. today was descent but now they're calling for rain again! last year at this time it was so hot and we had waterfights and were half naked constantly. now we're all freezing because we refuse to bring out the sweaters. its summer damnit im not wearing one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
die weatherman

(last year when it was actually hot)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3