how does it feel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



im so happy right now i just failed my N test. sweet. oh well i'm deffinitely over it. the shitty thing was, i didn't have one mark off, except i went through a playground zone going 50 (which i didn't see) uhh so that's an automatic fail. my driving teacher said i got the hardest lady, but i guess it didn't really matter because anyone would have failed me for that haha. anyways.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm not working today. appearently my boss hired someone else. so now i can relax :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i don't have anything to say. oh i bought a shirt and i only went to 1 class today. tomorrow is the black tie social, current swell and Immaculate Machine show, but i dont know if i'll be able to make it in time. hmm.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3