uhh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was actually looking forward to going back to school, but now that i'm back i want to kill myself. ok maybe not kill myself but you know how it is. i'm so done with this school thing. sitting in these classes with teachers telling us what to do and how to do it, i'm going to go crazy. i'm sure i'll be over it by tomorrow, i've just had a shitty day. the school phoned me yesterday to tell me they put me in the honors math class. im like there's no way. i hate math, and i don't want to have to put any effort into it. i went to it this morning because i was technically still in it, so whatever i suffered through a bunch of math geeks getting excited and knowing all of the answers like an hour before i even wrote it down.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the Us open is on and i'm so stoked. my favorite player, james blake is doing amazing and it makes me happy. he's playing aggassi tonight and it's going to be intense.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3