substitue for love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



a bunch of stuff is bothering me right now. i don't know what to do. i say fuck it and if i regret stuff then i regret it...hmm

but i dont want to think about that stuff so lets talk about my day shall we? well i spent lots of money, and got some good stuff out of it i suppose, some shoes, madonna's greatest hits, and the oc season 2. sweet

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i excersised so much today i feel sick. in summarry: road my bike to peter's house. roday my bike to caleighs house. (only a 10 minute ride but they count). ride our bikes to the gym, work out for hours on end and run multiple miles. i crashed in these bushes and later noticed my leg was bleeding. that was funny

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i did a lot of jumping around on my bed in my underwear today to bloc party. tomorrow it will be madonna because that is a good cd to jump around in underwear to

i'm not really in the blogging mood and im only doing this while i wait for my brother to finish the oc. and to put a picture of my shoes up. ok bye

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3