you try to be appealing but you lose your appeal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hmm well i'm still trying to figure out what i'm doing home right now when i don't have to work tomorrow... but here i am. with nothing to write about. maybe i'll do one of those, 'things you didn't know about me but you want to' posts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lets make a list

1) my middle name is isobel
2) i work at a garden nursery
3) i slept in till 1:30 today
4) i have never been to disney land
5) i hate eggs
6) that is all i hate
7) i'm already bored of this post
8) i put sunscreen on my face everyday of the year
9) i learned the mario theme on bass today
10) i'm scared of the dentist and falling off roller coasters
11) i'm kind of a big deal
12) ok i'm done

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

check out the new bed cover. its from ikea and i didn't pick it. it makes my room look weird and i feel like i'm 10, but i'm going to keep it anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the other day me and jess were reading a sex book my friends mom got her. it was written by like an 80 year old and it was pretty horrible. let me share an excerpt:

"lets imagine a scenario with an immature babysitter. if you allow your child to masturbate when they are watching television, while you're reading them a story, or in 'public', the baby sitter can say, 'hey, that looks interesting, let me show you how I do it.'"

sorry, but who's going to let their kid masturbate when their reading them a story...
"go on hunny, franklin's shell is hard too..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Caleigh planned a surprise party for her parents 25th wedding anniversary today. i went with the parents and on the way there they told me it was their anniversary today too. i'm such a bad child. oh well what can i do. i have no organization skills, and if i tried planning a party something would go horribly wrong guaranteed. there was a bunch of 10 year olds and they stole my camera and took pictures of themselves.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is us trying to look like camels. clearly leslie (blonde) is the only one who has perfected the look.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3