musclecar reform reprise


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



last night it took me forever to get to sleep. it was like my body wanted me to suffer lying awwake for hours and knowing i had to get up in a few to go to work. maybe it was the coffee, i dont know but i guess i fell asleep at some point. it was bloody hot out today so i got to leave work an hour early and it was almost the highlight of my summer. for sure

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yesterday i was really productive and cleaned my shit hole of a room untill it was amazingly clean. then i put a bunch of pictures in frames and stuck them on my wall. i think i should get a job hanging pictures because i'm so talented.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and yes i realise my bookshelf is filled with childrens books.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

id also like to take this time to let everyone know, despite what you may think. i'm actually a very normal person. normal person may be an oxymoron but whatever. so yes it may not show on my blog but i actually have some skills in being very normal. and not a spaz like my blog/ peter's shows haaa ok thanks. bye

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3