Red pill blue pill Red pill blue pill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



caitlin went to her favorite hairdresser yesterday and dyed her hair. i'm really sad that he's married and like 30, otherwise i would marry him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So next year, i think im going to move to scotland after i grad and get a job. then leave in january with caleigh for our trip around the world. pounds will go farther than dollars and it sort of makes sense... so that is my plan right now. we also found out we wont have to spend Christmas alone, andrea's going to be in italy so we're going to go to italy for christmas. i know this is really far in the future but we're planning ahead haha

this = me in the morning ah
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This blog started off as a joke, and well it still is and i don't know why the people who read it, read it... but thanks for reading and commenting cause it's fun. i guess this blog just gives me something to do, and something to remind me of what i did with my life (which isn't much)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3