The Open


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Open starts tomorrow and i'm excited. We went there today for practice rounds which turned out to be really good because we saw most of the players and you could get really close, take pictures, get autographs etc...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I could drop a bunch of names but im pretty confident none of you would give a shit.
Tiger Woods was exciting though. I stalked him through my binoculars and pretended to be his wife and talked to him and kissed him and stuff.

Vijay Singh teeing off.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ian Poulter
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tiger Woods
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
one with nice hair and clothes and shoes and such
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nick O'Hern
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

well that was fun for you.

My new favorite person is Stuart Appleby from australia. He waved at me when i was taking a picture of him but then the picture didn't work. but he was nice so i hope he wins haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't believe the weather over here. insane hotness and im sooo burnt.

Hopefully this man put on his sunscreen. mmmmm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Because im cool, i bought a tamagotchi. holy blast from the past batman. i feel like im in grade 4 but i dont care. we can't get them in canada anymore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


"Marshmallows and jam
shoved way into my eardrums
and also some pie"



I'm homesick and even though i'm having a really good time over here, I miss everyone back home, and sidney, and the markets, and my friends, and my cats, and the beavers, and my bed, and my guitar/bass and only a few weeks left!

I promise that when i get back i wont do horrible posts like i've been doing. i just can't be bothered to do anything these days...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3