Jimmy Chungs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Went in to Dundee today, which im assuming you dont know where that is but whatever. its like victoria only a lot older and more dirty. but i liked it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Met some of my cousins friends who were rad. We went to this second hand music/dvd store and me being obsessed with cheap dvds was in heaven. my cousin had to drag me out before i bought out the store... but i ended up buying, Sliding Doors, which is one of my favorite movies. watch it cause its so good. and the 3rd season of Ally Mcbeal on dvd! :o holy so stoked for that! Any of you used to watch Ally Mcbeal? cause its friggin amazing. it used to be my favorite show until it went of air and i cried for weeks. it made me want to be a lawyer cause they all slept with eachother and hallucinated and danced in the bathrooms. but then my mom told me lawyers never did that.

To get to my room at the top of the house i have to go up 100000 stairs and by the time i get ther i have a huge headache and i'm totally out of breath. it makes me feel like a fat slob that never excercises.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went to the best restaurant in the world today. Jimmy Chung's. it was pretty amazing. chinese food all you can eat. such goooood fooood. now i feel sick cause i ate so much, and my heart feels like its covered in layers of food and it's hard to breath. but it was worth it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3