Kids With Skills


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well my last few days have been fairly unneventful/slightly on the boring side. But things are about to pick up starting tomorrow. i have a busy week ahead of me that's for sure.

My brother and a friend were watching Man on Fire and i sit down to eat some food. it's the very last 5 minutes of the movie and i started crying into my food. I think his friend thinks i'm crazy or something.. i mean who crys during a movie they haven't even been watching.. anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm making a huge list of cds that i'm planning on buying tomorrow. I will end up only buying three because I feel guilty if I spend too much money. You know how it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i never relised how complicated it is too book a campsite. Maybe it's not and i'm just trying in the wrong places... it shouldn't be too hard but do I have to go to the actual campsite to book it?

I want to get really good at the bass and be in a band with a really cool name. maybe. one day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So i thought a cool look for my band would be to get my ass pierced. so i did.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

no i didnt.

There once was a girl from Sidney,
She had an infected kidney.
Whenever she humped,
Her kidney jumped.
She went to get pills,
But lost her skills,
And now she has no kidney.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I used to photograph trolls in my free time.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3