ffwd


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After work a bunch of us rented a movie. Wicker Park. If you havent seen it. see it. it is amazing. actual best movie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tomorrow I have two exams and i havent studied. I didn't think i cared untill now when i'm starting to get a little worried... oh well.

Thursday Night markets start tomorrow and i can't even wait. Last summer I only missed one (sad, i know) its the highlight of summers in sidney. Its so cute seeing our little community get together once a week at these things. Not that they're that exciting, but we make it fun and see people we havent seen in a while. im excited.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday we got another guitar... and by got, i mean my brother fixed my dads old one. Its so cute and SO old. its like 100 years old. We gave it new strings and tightened it up and it plays pretty well... kind of.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3