Hey kids, what are you rockin for?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm watching a tractor mow the field beside me. i wanted to go help him but my mom said no.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Good news for Sidney folk such as myself. we have a new celebrity resident. Meg Ryan. mhmmm good times for us. my new hobby = stalking her.

I learned 8 songs on bass today. it was fun and they were all Tegan & Sara songs. haha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 days of school left :) + 2 exams and one provincial. I have a mock provincial tomorrow so i'm going to study all night (20 mins). Our teachers radcore so he's buyin us pizza and stuff. pretty stoked for that.

Peter's gonna come over on saturday and im going to make him watch the OC. He's never seen it and hates it. that makes sense! by the time im through with him he's going to be obsessed....

this is a shoe i made out of clay and my teacher gave me a shitty mark. cooooool

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I officially just booked a hotel for the first of July till the 2nd. CANADA DAY! WOOOO pretty much the best holiday. the plan for that weekend: the 30th go to fireworks. camp. 1st is sidney days! head down to the inner harbour for some Canada day festivities... check into our hotel etc etc. it's going to be a sweeet weeeeek.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3