eat your scabs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today was intense hot. last day of school tomorrow. overly excited and can't wait. only one class then im outta there and in grade 12. coool thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I should have worn sunscreen today. and unfortunately lack of has resulted in a huge burn/rash/horrible tan lines. i need some aloe vera. I ate so much food today it was pretty sweet/gross.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Carly is impulsive and decided to dye her hair so we went to andreas and dyed it, then watched the notebook as i coverd myself in sunscreen and aloevera and chilled on andreas fun moving footstool thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I started watching this show called the Scholar. its about these really smart kids with no money competing for a scholarship and such... anyways it's entertaining and they're all so smart it's amazing. some of them are trying to flirt with eachother and its funny and cute and they try so hard but they have no skill (not that i do..) anyway.

My family thinks im crazy and everytime they think im lying they mention a seagull. i'll explain. When I was four or five or six or seven I was chillin in my yard with a butterfly net, and i saw a seagull sitting at the back of my yard on a woodpile like under these pine trees. ( i don't know what it was doing there) anyway, i snuck up behind it with my little net and slammed my net over it. and caught it. then i closed the end and carried it to my house and it was flapping and stuff. and probably the same size as me... anyways i showed my neighbor and he got mad, then i showed my mom and she told me to let it go and then i did. ok so that's my story and my whole family told me it never happened but i swear it did. i was a talented kid, i think it was possible. it happened! grr

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3