gone going


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I lifted 6 bags of bark mulch today into someones car today and now my back hates me and i can barely move. I'm sure that doesnt sounds like much to you buff boys out there.. but i have a small muscle mass and no lifting skills. anyways..

My grandpas here and i feel bad because i'm ignoring him.

Pretty random night last night.. caleigh and I walked around aimlessly for while. i ran into my old best friend. elementary school best friend. we don't really talk anymmore even though she goes to my school. It was kind of awkward and i miss her.

I watched the notebook last night. I cried a lot. especially when the old man was crying. i hate seeing old people sad. it was good though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3