fathers r us


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today was great because i slept in till 1:00. I never get the chance to sleep in anymore with work etc. anyways. i woke up and FINALLY a nice day! that made me happy, but also sad because i missed half of it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went to sidney with cael... i bought sushi and worked out in a cool belt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I thought it was a wrestling belt but appearently not.

Happy fathers day to all you fathers out there. I know Leck is. My goal is to be a better daughter. and sutff.. so i'm going to go and give my dad a card! not that that's making me a better daughter.. but that is what i'm doing right now. and such

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3