Gary Oak festivities and stuff.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Saturday was my last full day of work before i leave! i'm such a slacker. Me and Jess rolled on down to the Gary Oak room for some musical geneeuss.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We only stayed for one song of the vendors... it was too loud and we couldnt take it. Peter's band was next. Suburbia. they rocked the hizzouse. and stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kilamanca were pretty good. And for course Black Tie Social was amazing as usual. I've seen them three times now and every and I still can't get over how good they are. I'm really sad i'm missing their next show on June 21st:( If you havent checked them out deffinitely go to their new website or come out to their next show if you're in the area!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lat summer my cousins and I made up a word that we would make people pronounce then laugh really hard because it was funny... anyways i couldnt remember it so i asked my cousin and he reminded me. pimg. haha whatever im tired and have to study for my history provincial. 40% of my mark. kill me.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3