LIVE8


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been watching Live 8 for most of the time i've been home, which hasn't been a lot at all. But it's amazing. I can't even imagine being in one of those crowds it would be so overwhelming seeing some of the most talented artists ever playing on one stage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let's just hope this sent a powerful message to the G8 to end world poverty.

"I say to all those leaders: Do not look the other way, do not hesitate, it is easy to make promises, but never go to action," Nelson Mandela

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3