E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



the markets are getting so busy, and their starting to lose their appeal but i still love them

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

caleigh met ron jeremy and gave him money. im jealous and would have pulled down his pants.

one night when i was in grade 5 or something i woke up in the middle of the night and had to pee, so i got up and walked over to the door, but i couldn't find the door handle or the light switch and i searched my room for the door/light for like half an hour then i started crying cause i had to pee so bad and i was completely lost in my room. it was scary and i had to pee so bad i just peed on the floor by my bed. that story makes me sad because who does that? anyway

we got our car tonight. i think i like it better than the other one. i can get my license soon and im stoked.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

what a good license plate eh? haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3