E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i made my first hamburgers yesterday and i am very proud. the only thing i can cook is easy mac and crutons. but i can now add hamburgers to the list. i need to get prepared for when i get married and my husband divorces me because i'm a shitey cook.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm drinking tea and just got back from a bbq... which if i had the choice i wouldnt have gone to, seeing as everyone was over 50 and german and stuff.. but there was good food which made it bearable

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've been spending hours on these number problems, called sudokos or sodukus.. i dunno but theyre really addictive and hard and stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, on the 19th i'm leaving to Paphos, Cyprus with the mother for a week! for those who dont know where that is (like me) its an island off of turkey, which i believe is half owned by greece. im so excited to get super tanned and relax on a beach, but i wont be able to blog which is sad, but im sure i'll get over it. so i guess this is farewell untill the 28th! everyone have a great 12 days!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3