the last song


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've only been working to 1 lately which is sweet. no full days for me :) i have wednesday off so i better be doing something amazing. so don't ask me to hang out unless we're renting a hot air balloon and spitting on people.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My boss is the best and she is so cute and stuff and she thinks i'm her daughter. today she phoned the mall cause i didn't know if was going to be open then made me phone jessica to tell her it was. whatever i love her. that's why a year and a half later i'm still working at a garden nursery.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jess and I went downtown and i spent too much money for my own good. but i don't care. i bought the new foo fighters which is sweet. i was tempted to buy madonna's greatest hits but it was $25 so i didn't. i got one of those spc cards where i get 10% off from a bunch of stores that i probably will never go to.

a guy on the bus said the weirdest animal he's ever seen was a wolverine. the 2nd was a cougar. cougars aren't weird freak

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3