so here we are


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

whatever i'm done with this whole blog boycotting thing... i dont care if my blog sucks ass. i dont care if every post is exactly the same and i don't care that i'm too lazy too form proper sentences. oh and i dont care that i'm too lazy to do anything about it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm watching a special on Michael Jackson right now. There were a few years there where i was completely obsessed with him. i don't think it was healthy but i'm over it now. i love that man.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

today was really weird so was yesterday. i dont know why just random things happening. some people gave 3 of us free tickets to this one woman show tonight so we went because we were bored. we sat beside her hippie friends and everyone else was at least 80 and couldnt hear anything and kept shouting at her to speak up haaaa it was actually pretty good/ amusing but weird that we went i think

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm giving up my no drinking on work nights deal. its making my summer bad so i decided to screw it and feel like shit at work and get over it. so far it's working well haha

me and kayla decided i look like gollum in this pic. i think i look like i'm dying or have a disease of some kind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I feel sick. my stomach feels all weird. like a nervous feeling. but as far as i know i don't have anything to be nervous about. maybe i just need some sleep. well after tomorrow i have 5 days off. i deffinitely need to set up some camping.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

wow most embarrasing moment of my life just happened. i cant even talk about it im still scarred. awkward city

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3