E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this morning i was sitting at my counter drinking oj before work and i saw a car in our driveway. ch-check it out. it was a friend of the fam and she was all distressed looking etc. this is why: driving up our road, hit a cat by our house, pulled over, got out of car, cat was dying-ish in the middle of the road. man in a truck pulls up, gets out, stomps on the cats head, kicks it in the ditch, gets back in truck and drives away without saying anything. :| if that was me i would have puked/cryed everywhere then passed out. thank god i was sitting inside drinking my orange juice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

that's all for now i'm very busy and important

oh and go here.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3