the drugs dont work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i think the job at my work is cursed. my coworkers that is. i'm clearly not cursed... we've had like 6 in the last 2 months and all this bad stuff keeps happening to them. maybe not bad, but they leave. ex1 hurt her back couldnt work anymore ex2 left one day without saying why, ex3 i think got fired because she hated me, ex4 serious illness now is in hospital, ex5 today found out her son in law was killed. my friend quit this morning aswell so that leaves me all by myself. so appearently i'm working every day untill summer ends. sweet so much for summer holidays. jesus. the moral of the story is, don't apply at my work or you will probably die.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i had my first driving lesson today. the guy picked me up from work in a big suv and i was all dirty from the plants and such but i kept it cas and got in the drivers seat and did my thing. the teacher looked like a mix between owen wilson and the guy that won the apprentice. he had a twitch too so that was a little distracting. it was pretty intense because he kept pointing out all the times i would have failed in the test. hes like yup you'd fail instantly for that and that and that. thats an instant fail right there... sweet bud! thanks for the confidence boosts! i went through a red light once.. and i understand why he said instant fail then. whatever i rock.

i got dropped back off at work and did nothing for another hour. im actually excited to go to work because starting tomorrow we're re-doing the whole front property with a massive pond/waterfall/stream/other stuff. its sad that something like that excites me but its better than what i normally do at work.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

last night an old lady came in 10 minutes late for wedding crashers and tried to sit in front of us but she couldn't see anything so we helped her with our cellphones. she came in at the part with all the tits and i laughed cause she looked scarred. 5 minutes later she turns around and asks 'what movie is this?' we're like, 'wedding crashers', and she's like 'oh i'm in the wrong movie..' haha we actually laughed for 10 minutes. theres only one other screen in our sidney theatre so its not that hard to get lost. she was cute

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after the market a few of us went to whitespot for some tea and amazing cream puff stuff. after some plans falling through and boring people i'm home and bored. story of my life i think.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i said something funny tonight. it went like this. i told my friends my tamagotchi died. and then i talked about my friend yuji yamagutchi from japan, then i said i should name it yuji tamagotchi. oh boy. i think i'm overly tired

im going to bed

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3