It's All Gone Pete Tong


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i am eating soy sauce soaked rice and it is amazing. i'm also eating stir fry but i decided to seperate it from the rice this time. i lead a very exciting life. i am also having a race with myself to see how many glasses of water i can drink tonight. so far, one. but that's only because i just started. it helps to drink water through a cool straw, my current straw is from ikea and it is clear with a black stripe. very chic.

Image hosting by Photobucket

glass number two.

I am officially done math for LIFE. for life! this is the most relaxed i've been in some time. i dont even care if i failed or not anymore. its done. one left tomorrow and i'm good to go. to go!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yesterday i planned my whole day out on my phone, down to the half hour pretty much. I'm weird like that. Some things need to be incredibly organized in a freak way, while others are fine to be left unorganized (my room). Anyways it's kind of sad sometimes, if i start taking notes in class with a certain color of pen, it has to be the same all year. On the first day of Biology i only had a red pen, so the whole year has been red notes. In history last year, only one color of highlighter was allowed. A different shade of yellow was frowned upon and it only happened twice. that page of darker yellow still haunts me...

Image hosting by Photobucket

glass number three.

Ok back to the phone plan. I planned out my whole day, starting at waking up, moving on to picking up paycheck, going to the bank etc... anyways i got to my work exactly on the minute and feeling pretty proud of myself and my planning skills. Picked up paychck, decide to whip out the phone and let her know the dates i wont be there (mexico) but it wasnt in my pocket where it was supposed to be. "uuum lemme go check the truck" cant find it anywhere. go back home to search, meanwhile, schedual is being thrown off, (from my anal highlighter story you can guess i was not happy about this...) anyways im going to cut this way short because it's dragging on and it's a horrible story. i end up finding it in the middle of the lawn, soaking wet and muddy. i think it fell out because i was hopping around like a sketch trying to keep my feet as dry as possible (taking a picture). blaaaaaaaaaaah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Leslie Meghan and i chilled it before our math exam. Went to subway for lunch, Leck that same troll girl was working and there was a lineup out the door because she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. it was a horrible subway experience.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Went tanning for the first time in a while. i needed to relax after my stressful morning. drove home, got a coffee call from caleigh, drove back to sidney, decided not to get coffee and went to the sidney bakery instead. i know i have no self control. We sat on the peir for a while. it was nice, i hadn't been there in a while. plus it was sunny so it was kind of like summer, except a lot colder.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Stopped at the bottom of my road to take some pictures at the beach. but it got windy/cold really fast so i peaced outta there and came home to do the last studying for a loooong time. watched some Matt Good videos, began my water marathon which brings me back to here. glass four. + blog post.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The Grammy's are on. Madonna's singing currently. she's in some sort of leotard an ice skater/gymnast would wear. but it doesnt matter because she is cool

Tomorrow on will be good times. survivor, the office, snowboarding, work, ferry, vancouver, blogger meet up, drinking, hockey, hotel, ferry, sleep.

glass number five.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3