Back from Euroland


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



we're finally home! i thought those last couple days would never end, not that they werent fun but the part where we missed our plane sucked. and also sleeping in the airport and having the plane delayed...



The trip was amazing, so many memories and so many pictures. I'm just starting to try and organize them. it's a pain naming them all but i think in the long run it would be worth it.





I realised so much over the course of the trip, and deffinitely came back with some new insights to life. but all that is boring really.... just some good things i can change in my life...




I woke up at 8 this morning, i've already done two loads of washing and i'm trying to think of something else i can do to feel productive. I'm going to buy a new toothbrush today because mine is really gross and smells like mold from the toothbrush holder.




I'm also trying to think of what I can do with all of the pictures we took. maybe i'll just host a few of them somewhere because there are too many really...




breif overview of the trip....

2 nights in Paris, 2 nights in Nice, 3 nights in Barcelona, 1 night in Brussels, 4 nights in Amsterdam, 1 night in London, 7 nights in Scotland, 2 more nights in london. one was spent in an airport with a sore tailbone.



oh yea, and Leck Shaved his head in brussels. + now has a beard.







Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3