eurocountdown 2 sleeps


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel so nauseous right now. i dont know what to do. i feel like i should go make myself throw up and feel better but i hate that so maybe i will just suffer.



today was an emotional one for sure. last day of work at the place ive worked at for 2.3 years. my first job!! awww my boss is sooooo cute and the girls i work with are amazing so i was choked. my boss wrote me a letter and at the bottom it said "have dinner in paris on us" and had $100 in it! aww so yea as i was driving out i started crying... then i got home and read the letter she wrote and started bawling. kind of made a scene. well i was in my truck just sitting there crying and im pretty sure the neighbors thought something serious had happened. it was just one of those days.



hung around home for a bit packing little things i need to remember to bring and putting music on my ipod etc. went to sidney and met up with jess and meghan for some coffee. started crying again when i said bye to jess cause i wont see her for months and months and months. also my friend leslie is moving away and i wont be able to see her before i leave and by the time i'm back she's already gone. great. and now im here, about to puke. oh and it doesnt help that i'm actually sick... with a cold... so i'm coughing and everytime i cough i think im going to throw up a lot.

my labret piercing is hurting.

tomorrow will be all about packing and stressing over the things i probably forgot and then not sleeping because of nervous excitement.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3