Matthew Good


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The MG solo acoustic show was so crazy. deffinitely worth the wait. that's for sure. Leck Peter and I rolled up to Nanaimo, ate some Macdonalds and went to the show. we had awsome seats, level with the stage. The show itself was so amazing. We waited around after the show and ended up getting to meet Matt, I got a speeding ticket signed because I didn't have much else. ( I forgot about my ticket... that probably would have worked...)



Set List:
Avalanche, new song, Tripoli, Generation X Wing, World Called Catastrophe, Hopeless, Fated, She's in it for the Money, Sort of a Protest Song, If I Was a Tidal Wave, Strange Days, So Long Mrs Smith, Load Me Up, Apparitions. Encore: Hurt, Prime Time Deliverance, Alert Status Red, Indestructable, It's Been a While Since I Was Your Man.



anyways... the weekend was a pretty good one, the show just topped it off... went to the kegger leck was talking about... went to van, rented mario kart double dash again! ate too much macdonalds, bought our canada flags for our backpacks... YESS


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3