"do birds have boy and girl?" "...gender?"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i have a ticket to see Feist tonight and i'm stoked.... i'm going by myself however because i have no friends and everyone hates me..... and also they are lazy and didn't buy tickets. Peter is going but i don't want to sit in on his little date ;) just kidding peter.

Tomrorow leck and i are going to Mystic beach and trying out our new backpacks, hiking for 3 hours. should be good times, hopefully we don't run out of food.

also my paycheck today was more than the paycheck i worked for 11 days straight.... i think i got screwed over. fuck

ok bye

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3