its over


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i dont know what to think about my canada day. it had ups and downs. i don't think it matched last year, because that one was just perfect... but it was pretty sweet this year. Had some girls over for some drinks, then rolled down town on the bus. I wont really go into detail on anything because im tired and eating a sandwitch...



on top of what i drank at home, i drank a lot in a very short period of time down town and it screwed me up... i accidentally threw my camera and its totally pooched. the lens wont close and when it turns on it just beeps and the screen is crazy blue and scratchy. im so dumb. The part that sucks the most is that it was a grad present from the parents and i just feel really really bad. My dad's going to try and return it today and say it just got jammed or something.. but who knows. so no pictures from Canada day. maybe if i get another camera i can load the memory card. oh yea. also i forgot my sweater so i was wearing a tank top untill 4:30 in the morning. pretty much having violent shiver attacks most of night.

The day after me and Leck slept for most of the day... well we went to sidney days for a little bit, played some bingo with the old people. we didn't win. then watched the boat race, with boats people had made in 3 hours with only 75$ worth of equipment and no power tools. it was cute. Had a nap on my lawn for like 2 hours and missed dinner, then another nap after that.



Monday was amazing. Woke up, got some pizza, went to the superstore to look for an airmatress, they were sold out, dicks. so we went to Canadian Tire where we got one for really cheap and its huge and awsome. finally made it to the lake, which was insane busy, but we just floated around on our matress drinking and being jealous of the people who had inflatable coolers. MEGA CHILL. Then went to see Nacho Libres. i loved the little niƱos. i wanted one. i wanted one to live on our deck, and we could feed it nachos. aw.

Walked around downtown, in the Inner Harbour, watched a juggler guy and some of folk fest. got some tea/americano then rolled back to my place where we tried to plan what we needed for Europe.

This morning sucked for me a lot. I was soo tired and i couldn't believe I had to get up and go to work. it was a horrible feeling. so i was already in a shitty mood then my mom made me feel so bad about the camera and i went to work almost crying but I survived and 8 hours later i came home, made leck a sandwich, then myself one and now i'm here.

tonigts plan? coffee and nap.

oh yea and the earthquake today made me panic and stay in open spaces for the rest of the day.



edit: my dad just called and they took my camera back. wont get another for a week or two though. :D

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3