hi bye


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



YESSSS! 2 days off for meeeee! I am in the best mood right now. Leck just stopped by and i'm thinking off all the stuff i need to do before i go back to work on saturday. I love being busy and having a list of things to do. I planned some things out in my phone planner. i need to make time to go shopping because i need more work clothes, summer clothes, and birthday present for Leck. also a hat so i can fill it with water and dump it on my head at work. it will be a little more professional than standing under the hose dripping everywhere/all over customers who look at me like i'm crazy.

oh yea... i got my paycheck today, after 11 days of work, and it's only $150 more than my usual ones. WHAaatttwtttt!! how is that possibleeee. it wasnt even worth all of my pain and heat stroke.

my shoulders are getting blistery and bumpy from sun exposure. not good.

WIMBLEDON HAS COMMENCED. lets hope i have time to watch.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3