promise not to stop when I say when


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow! buzy weekend. that's for sure. and no pictures to show for it because my brother stole it camping. asshole. lots of crazy photo ops and i missed them all :( oh wells.

Chilled it with Peter on friday. i wont bring up how he was really really late... (40min!!!!%@$!#@) fuck! just kidding peter. i had a nice nap. We rolled out to Esquimalt area to watch Laura Smith and she was amazing and did a freakin good cover of the foo fighters song, Everlong. so good. Stuck around for a bit of this other guys set then peaced because it was hard to handle. peter got mad because i was making weird sound effects/noises. im sorry peter...

went to my friends for a partay, which turned out to be intensely fun/techno dance party/sweat a lot dancin... but unfortunately the dick Sidney cops showed up.... they took it kind of far and cuffed my friend in his backyard and like threw him on the ground... it was classic. chilled it untill my eyes hurt so i peaced to my bed. Had a sweet day at work because i wasn't hungover for once.



Met up with Leck, we had frisbee practice. obvssss. 8-4 monday-saturday, sundays 10-2. ok it wasnt a practice but we are pro. btw. xtrm. bought tons of food at the store an made an amazing dinner + wine. steak, scalloped potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, salad, dinner rolls. turned out we ate at 10pm. i guess we took a while to make it... drove up to the observatory but it was closing so we drove to mount doug, which was amazing. slept. then. woke up, then got some coffee, then went to Smittys, thennn went to my house thennn ate some dried mangoes, ate some dinner with the grandpa, drove standard to the tennis courts....... woooooooooooo, thennnnn drove back to lecks, thennnnn tried to swim in a lake but it was too cold, sooo we went back to the observatory because it was open. pretty crazy up there. way too many bugs though. then. ate some kettle chips. i think i have add. it kills me to write a normal sentance... anywaysss

appearently i have to play in a tennis tourny tomorrow. this is going to be really really embarrassing... I played with my mom and Leck tonight and it didn't go so well. I have no more tennis skills. :( I havent played in almost a year but have no excuse to say no. this creepy teacher who's a pedophile bugs me about it almost every day. he changed the date so its on a day i can make it... what a weirdo. he thinks im good. too bad i'm not and last year a butch german girl slaughtered me. fuck im screwed.



oh well. 3 days of school left then im outta there. grad's going to be the longest day of my lifeee! ahhhh. hair appointment on the 15th at 7 am! then all the shit that happens on grad untill like 11 that night, then it's the after grad untill 6am the next morning! that night we're headin up to shawnigan lake to camp and drink unhealthy amounts. it's a ghetto campsite but it's good cause they dont give a shit what you do and no one expects anyone to be quiet. so, a busy few days coming up, then after camping i'm working 11 full days in a row. we'll see if I survive that one.

well fuck, this was long and lacking pictures. so whats new

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3