If you weren't real I would make you up


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



All of a suden i'm covered in mosquito bites. thats the one thing i didn't miss about the summer, the amount of bugs that swarm me constantly and think it's okay to use my blood as food. sorry, it's not!

Also I had to watch the creepiest birds ever all day at work. one would puff up really big and start vibrating and open it's mouth, probably because it thought that was sexy.... and the other one would just chill and watch it but they were hanging around beside me all day and i was getting scared. my boss thought it was dying, and i thought i was laying eggs but it didn't die, and there were no eggs at the end of the day, so im assuming it was some kind of mating thing....




Me and Leck are going to the Imax tonight because he won tickets on the radio. I'm kind of forcing him to go because it's Nascar and kind of gay, and also the apprentice finale is on so we'll be missing that. (obviosly we're taping it)

I had amazing Quizno's for lunch today. I brought a salad but i was way too hungry and a salad isn't very satisfying...

oh yea... bad news. I have to give the Mario Kart game back to my friend so I/we will be going through mario kart withdrawl. UHG!

I just ran/jumped down my hall like a huge fag and hit my elbow on the wall and now i'm in excrutiating pain. great.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3