post 269! that's 69 with a 2 in front of it! omgomg


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



hey youuu guyyys.

what i would really like to do now is describe this pain i'm having in my side but i just can't think of the right words. oh i also have pins and needles in my right foot. ok so the amazing race finale was tonight and it was toally intense at the end there. thank god the hippies won though, i was happy about that one. Leck and i looked up scooters today and financing and stuff and as soon as i get a full time job/move out that's the first thing i'm doing. getting a scooter. ive had enough of these gas prices screwing me over. the amount in gas i'd save pretty much just pays for the bike.

I just created a new account on my computer called "caitlin" because it's for me. normally i was just under my dad's but it's all cramped and shitty and also msn didn't work so for the last year i've had to download msn everytime i wanted to go on it. LAME. goddamnnnnn. anyways got the new account, and msn actually works on this one! yesssss.

i'm only writing this because i'm trying to transfer my music folder over to this account and it seems to be taking it's sweet time. also Leck made me feel guilty for not saying anything about the postcard i got from Smelly, which i was planning on doing in my next post, which turns out to be this one... sooo.... Thanks for the postcard Smelly!!!! I'm glad you had an awsome time over there!!! wooohaa

tomorrow is going to be fantastic. I don't work and since i get really excited about the days i don't work i plan them out completely the day before. 8:15- coffee with meghan. 10:00 show up to school. 1:30 leave school and go tanning. 2:00 go to Shoppers and buy things. 2:30 go to Avalon. 3:00 go home, finish comp civ project. 3:45 do Meghan's scrapbook. 4:15 nap untill 5:30. 6:30 doctors appointment. 7:00ish on chill it with leck dawgggg. coool.

effff this music is taking so long to load and all i want to do is sleep! my eyes sting. maybes i'll just leave the computer on all nigt. ok sounds good. peace out.

ps sorry i have no pictures i never bring my camera anywhere because it's heavy/not really

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3