E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm getting sick and it really sucks because the weather's starting to get nice again. I took Cold fx this morning but i was too lazy to get a cup so i used my hands as a cup. ( which is really difficult to do btw, put a pill in your mouth with hands that are holding water...) anyways, there wasn't enough water in my hands and the pill got stuck halfway down my throat. really painful experience. i was still too lazy to get a cup. so i had a shower and tried to drink the shower water. that kind of worked.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Work today couldn't have felt longer and the weather couldn't have been sketchier. crazy black clouds that wouldn't rain, sunny clear skies that would rain... + it was freezing then boiling. lame.

i get so pissed off in computer programming class every day because my code always fucks up and decides not to work, or does something stupid, and i feel like one of those crazy guys that gets monitor burn from staring at the screen too long and goes crazy/explodes. yea u know those guys,,..,.,,. .. .....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3