They will see us waving


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



the horrible farmers tan has begun. so has the complete disregard for this blog and its content. I can see this thing slowly spiraling away into the blogosphere where no one will read it because it hasnt been updated in months. butttt I don't think i'll let that happen. this blog has been good to me, so i should be good back.

yesterday was craaaazy hot out. i was wearing shorts and a t-shirt at work and I was dying of heat. i had to hide in the shade the whole time. I put together this well thing using bolts and screws etc, it took me forever, then i noticed the roof part had hella scratches, so i showed my boss and she told me to take it all apart and we'd take it back. fuck! what a waste of time.

I went to the dentist today. I really hate the dentist. the guy I go to is creepy and really violent and lame. Today wasn't too bad, i've had worse experiences. they gave me a toothbrush.



I was just looking out my window at the backyard and for some reason started thinking about this shrew thing that bit me. Probably back in grade four I was chillin behind this garden and i saw a mouse thing, and i wanted to keep it, and because i was an idiot child, i tried to pick it up but it lached onto my finger with its teeth. I was screaming and my friend Beki was jumping on the trampoline ignoring me. i shook it really hard but it wouldnt come off, then it flung onto the grass and my cat caught it and brought it to the front yard. hurt like a little bitch. later that day we found some bones and organs in the driveway. mmm. i knew people would think i was stupid for picking it up, so i told them i thought it was a cat toy. awsome story. (no)



ok so possibly getting this government auxiliary job in september. if I do all of my dreams will come true... ok maybe not but i'd get paid hella and i would move downtown then i'd buy a scooter so i don't have to pay these shitty gas prices, then i could save tons and maybe peace to europe. also asked my boss yesterday if i could avoid working weekends this summer. looks like i'll be working just during the week so my weekends are freee for tons of camping adventures! yes! i told her i wasnt coming back after i get back from europe too. she was choked, but i told her i would visit and buy plants.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3