IM


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Hi friends. I am so unbelievably tired right now it's insaaane. my neck is really sunburnt(sunburned?) uhh ya it's frickin hot out and I've been outside working, unloading the biggest pots in the history of pots. I think my back is broken... and also my arms.



Friday was pretty good times... worked, then met meghan at starbucks, went to a party. I drank. for some reason my brother showed up again. god what is up with that. anyways him and a friend made a beer bong the night before and it was pretty pro. i'm pretty against those things just because they make me want to die. but then my name was chanted numerous times and there was no choice. drove around a bit (i wasn't driving...) then went home cause I had to work in the morn.



Felt pretty shitty at work, but it didn't last because it was soo nice out. I think the best way I get over a hangover is to work... weird I know, but fresh air does me good. Rolled downtown in Peter's new car after work, to the Immaculate Machine show. I felt bad cause I was so incredibly pooched and I think I complained the whole time about every little(big) thing that was hurting. sorry peter. um the show was good, especially Immaculate machine, as alwaysss. I'd never seen Run Chico Run before, and I always hear lots of good stuff about them. so intense!!! i don't get how one guy can play the drums and keyboard at the same time. wtf!

alrightty well I'm headon over to Maria's so I better have a shower/nap. oh yea.. just a reminder, it's my birthday on wednesday so if you all would like to come to the island and surprise me with presents and money that would rock. ok? thanks



the end

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3