Jawsome!!!!!!! ^-^


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so far my eater weekend has been jawsome. quick recap... friday night, chilled with the mom for a bit. drank some sketch vietnamese lager while watching survivor/ the amazing race. funny story: i have to mouthwash after anything i eat or drink (cause of the piercing) so i did after the beer but i was too lazy to get up so i just spat it back into the can, then my mom went to have a sip of it and drank my spit. it was the best haha

my mom bought me coronas cause she rocks and i peaced with some friends to some partys... randomly my brother shows up and it was awkward/weird. Leck picked me up and we could hear my brother puking everywhere... then later my parents get up to see what hes doin and i look in his room and he's just laying there, puke all over his bed/pillow/my camera!/clogged the toilet. great. it's 3 am and i have to get up and go to work soon. ew.



work was the coldest its been in a long time. massive rain/wind storm and i was soaked... for some reason i wasn't in a bad mood though, just a headache. Left early cause my boss loaded me up with cardboard to get rid of, which i still havent done.

Leck peaced over, tried to decide what to do... went to the cactus club, randomly decided to get a hotel so we could go swimming. got there at 10, and the pool closed at 10 30, so no swimming for us. very romantic... fireball + ghetto slice mmmmmmmmmMMMmm



so flippin tired in the morning, my eyes couldnt open, had to leave by 11 so we went to white spot and got the shittiest service ever. those assholes...

had a 3 hour nap, Leck came over again, ate some easter dinner, tried to teach me standard again. it's pretty pathetic but i was a bit better than the time before....watched some survivor/ da ali g show, drank some tea.. ok my eyes are shutting again. time for bed. i can't even sleep in tomorrow cause i have to be at caleighs for the easter egg hunt at 10am! ahhhhhhhh

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3