Awkward Smile


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket

Well the Toga party was a success... I think my food was too. well maybe not a 'success' cause what does that mean, but people ate it. I was up untill 12:30 last night making stuff. and it wasn't even a lot of stuff... just some vegetable thing, and stuffed eggs....

Whats up with eggs? I think in my life i've only eaten three, and I had to make them last night. i was scared because i had to make all these eggs for people who ate eggs and know how they're supposed to taste/look. So i just stuffed them with some mayo and other stuff... and appearently they were alright because people ate them. i should get an A for dealing with gross eggs.

I forgot my camera so no Toga pictures. not that you're missing much.

Image hosting by Photobucket

work is getting awsome. just because of the weather and its totally chillin. its getting really busy so im just working the till/ sitting in the sun pretending im working. summer there is the best... except for the gross tanlines that result.

Had our soccer banquet thing tonight. pretty shitty. I left early after getting some certificate that I spilled coffee on. I ate way too much pizza and cookies and drank too much coffee after my coffee withdrawl. puke! rolled over to Lecks for some Amazing Race action. missed the first half because they changed the stupid time on us! way to go CBS. god!

Image hosting by Photobucket



Sometimes I read my shitty posts and wonder why I even have a blog. every one sounds exactly the same to me. but who gives a shit really. I dont really want to talk about the other things in my life on here, and i know the best blogs are the honest ones, but i'm not trying to be the best blog, by any means... I don't really talk too much about Leck on here and i'll probably keep it like that, but since he's pretty much the biggest thing in my life... there goes the majority of what I have to talk about. Therefore I am forced to write about the boring remains of my life that are of pretty much no interest to anyone, not even myself. I'm so sick of going to school for the 3 pointless hours I go, and those 3 hours of my day seem to be causing problems I dont want to cause. I just want to fucking graduate. but then what? i dont even have any plans. no post secondary, because I have no idea what I want to get into so why waste my time and money. i'll end up working and hating it, wanting to do something i like, but i wont know what that is, so i'll just decide to work another year and the beat goes on da da dum da dum da da.... ok i dont know how that eminem song worked it's way into my sentence but somehow it did.... I just hate not being in control of situations, not having the answers, not being able to solve problems, or find the right words that my brain is trying so hard to get out, but can't. ok i deffinitely think i'm over tired. sorry about the that. it's bed time. goodnight

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3