hard core superstar by far


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I wore the most old school sweater today. i got it at a thrift store when i was in grade 5. the sleeves are too short and it's faded. everyone was like, "hey did you get a new sweater?" does it LOOK like a new sweater? no. it doesn't. plus i wore flip flops and it was nice out so it felt like summer. windows down, mexico mix up. chillin.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was talking to my friends mom in shoppers and she was like oooo i like you piercing, and she called this lady that works with her over to look at it. and the lady was like "nope. i am NOT looking. it makes the hair on my neck stand up and it is disgusting. you are such a pretty girl why would you do something like that to yourself???!?!?!" fuck you cunt face.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I spent the most money today than I have in months. I've been putting off buying necessities because of lack of funds, but now with my mom in Scotland I cant get her to buy them for me... ie Caitlin is forced to spend money on things she needs, rather than what she wants.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3