i blogged


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wellll this blog hasn't been updated in a while, maybe I should get on that. Just played the last official soccer game. im so happy it's finally over. We played a gold team today and lost. it was close though... went into over time. I had a stupid peice of medical tape on my chin so i felt pretty cool.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Leck went to Black Tie Social's last show on friday. actually i made him go. with force. it was sad and i felt like crying. uhggg why do good bands have to split up? Peter played the tamborine and rocked the house.

Image hosting by Photobucket

question. who eats the skin on a kiwi? because i can't be alone in this. all i want to do is eat my kiwi in peace. but no. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?? ARE YOU EATING THE SKIN!?! fuck yes i am. now shut up. jesus. people get so confused and angry. oh sorry is my eating habits bothering you? uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh



effff blog. it's shower time

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3