hey rabbit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello. it seems like i have no time for this blog anymore, it's not that i'm doing anythin interesting, or even boring. i work more i guesss, do other stuff more i guesss. anyways i will have to make time because this blog is kiccckin. (no)

whatevs. i got a buzznet account... it seems like the cool thing to do. and i'm all about the cool. so buzznet it is. chchcheck it out.

or not, because it is boring and i dont really have anything there. cool. this is a really great post...

maybe a crack addict story will make it better....

Yesterday at work, i was chillin on the ground (labeling) and i look up and this crazy looking guy is standing there.
CrackAddict:"whoa i scared you HAHAHA"
me: "yup.."
CA:Hi! my names Steve!" *shakes my hand*
me: "i'm caitlin"
CA: "i was here a couple months ago and i stopped some guys from stealing pots over the fence, and they were shooting up in your tractors."
me:"ok..."
CA:"I talked to this guy with gray hair and he told me that he could do me a favour if i was in trouble"
me: "ok..."
CA: "Can i leave my jacket and cell phone here if i can borrow 30 bucks?"
me: "um i don't know, why?"
CA: "i need some gas money so i can get downtown to go to the hospital. I have to get this IV out of my arm."
*Pulls up sleeve and shows me an IV stuck in his ARM with a bloody bandage!!I@#%^* i almost puked in my mouth right there, and remembered how i had just touched him. errrrrrghgh

anyways, to make a long story short we got rid of him and he walked away with his dog. the month before he tried to sell my boss a gun. wtf buddy this is a garden nursery, we dont supply drug money or buy guns... but try down the road...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm eating a pretty amazing salad right now. contents: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, avacado, shrimp, feta and red peppers. yum.

You know i have nothing to write about when i describe the ingredients of a salad.

I had a lot of crazy dreams last night. one of them was about some drug that our biology teacher was telling us about that sounded like the best thing ever. then she's like i'll give you guys some. and everyone got stoked. she started making it and it turned into this crazy liquid, and did weird things, kind of like this, but not

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3