i know that it's not a party if it happens every night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had a pretty random day. it involved a lot of sitting and eating, and spending money. we actually won our soccer game this morning, for once i think our team took it easy on the drinks last night. My grandpa showed up and i got really happy because he is the best. i told him i was going grad dress shopping...

grandpa:are you going to get one of those bikini ones?
me: ummm probably not...
grandpa: oh, ok good.
(pretty sure they dont make those gramps, but ok...)

I was planning on going to see ' fun with dick and jane' but we got lazy and just sat at starbucks for an hour. then made our way over to marias souvlaki and stayed there for another hour. made the trek to thriftys where we bought bulk candy + sushi and sat there for an hour or two. really productive day....

Image hosting by Photobucket

We had a meeting tonight for our mexico trip at caleigh's house, where we talked to the travel agent and asked questions etc... he gave us our plane tickets, itinerary, and lots of random stuff. 12 days. so intense. Me and Carly decided we're not going to leave the hotel because we're scared and we're going to help senior citizens etc. it was andrews birthday so we had cake and it was cute and i ate a lot of food. a lot. of food

Image hosting by Photobucket

the ballin life's tough...

actually i'm broke... but i get paid two days early this month! thank god for screwed up february!

soooo saturday night i chilled with the fam for a bit, i thought i owe them at least that. i'm not very nice to them. when i'm home i either hide out in here or in my room, avoiding all contact. planning my escape routes. My mom said she would order chinese if i stayed home. (how sad, my parents have to bribe me to spend a little quality time...) anyways i'm like heck yes i will. chinese is pretty amazing. Then we watched Elizabethtown, which was good. i liked it. the story kind of reminded me of garden state... in the way that he's all depressed, goes back for his dad's funeral, meets a girl who's weird that changes his life etc... but yes, it was good. recomended. it dragged a bit at the end, but i think that's because i was getting anxious to get out of the house.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Went to Peter's show on friday, and I didn't get lost getting there! it was quite the accomplishement. i am officially the worst at directions, but there was a handy little map on the flyer that i used to help me. i only had to go on 2 roads! anyways... they played awsome!

The olympics are over. this means new episodes of the Office! The Amazing Race! The Apprentice! and Survivor! but that's old news. my eyes are going to hurt from tv. might have to cut back.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Had a little bonding sesh with my co-worker as we were shoveling dirt for hours on end in the freezing cold. She told me her 8 yr old daughter knows the whole napolean dynamite dance off by heart and dances to it in the living room. i decided my kids will be cool like that, and will only talk like him/trekies. + they will wear moon boots.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3