Better Together


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



great. the weathers decided to start getting shitty again. i just want it to be summer already! its actually all i've been thinking about. all of the sweeet things to do in the summer. winter there isnt that much to do. except be cold. and think about the summer. i guess in 16 days i'll be on a beach in the sun, but when i get back i'll miss the summer even more. theyre calling for snow on saturday! NO! noooo snow

Image hosting by Photobucket

It's time for sandy beaches (tofino), camping trips, beach fires, midnight swims, thursday night markets, drinking excessively, washing cars in bathing suits, popsicles, smoothies, getting tanned, saltspring i can't go on. i will cry

Image hosting by Photobucket

anyways check out those flyers, today on 2000 of them i changed the number 4 to a 6 (2004 to 2006) that is a lot of sixes. that box was empty when i was done.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Today all the grade 12's got free meningitis shots, but i forgot to bring in a form and i got really choked cause i wanted one. how much would that suck if i died from meningitis just because i forgot to bring in a form? probably a lot. i couldnt get a hold of my parents to give consent so i tried to get my brother to pretend he was my dad, but he wouldnt. anyways after like an hour of trying to get the nurses to just give me it, they figured out i was on the list anyways. i dont know how. i'm like YESSSSS FREE MENINGITIS SHOT!!! and i got free cookies and juice. it felt like grade 1. no meningitis for me bitches! my arm hurts a lot actually...

Image hosting by Photobucket

check out them pipes. fuck ya

I've been listening to a lot of Jack Johnson and it's chillin me out. he makes me so happy. + it's so summery.


When your mind is a mess
so is mine
I cant sleep
cause it hurts when I think
My thoughts aren't at peace
with the plans that we make
chances we take
they're, not yours and not mine
there's waves that can break
all the words that we say
and the words that we mean
words can fall short
can't see the unseen
cause the world is awake
for somebody's sake now, please close your eyes,
please get some sleep

And know that if I knew
all of the answers I would
not hold them from you'd
know all the things that i'd know
we told each other, there is no other way


ps i need a game for my phone. tetris or boggle? boggle is sweet. but so is tetris. hardest decision of the day.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3