grad dress


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket

Ok well i just put on my grad dress and took pictures because i was getting excited about grad today. pretty much because it's going to be a gong show. everyone has limo's except our group of 7 girls + dates. and my friend used to work at a whale watching company... so she asked her boss if we could have the whale shuttle bus thing... and he said yes. so pretty much everyone will be drivin around in limos and we'll have a whale bus. fuck yes. we're going to put tin cans dragging behind and a picture of a whale to make it as tacky as possible. best part is, we only have to pay 5 bucks each for gas... while everyone else is paying $120 ea. for limos. aaalright. I am so down for this whale bus. only 10 more weeks untill grad. pretty damn excited to be out of highschool.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh yes... Went to Metric last night with Peter. It was pretty good. The music was awsome... but it was an all ages show, because i am a youngin, and there were tons of stupid emo babies screaming etc. which is to be expected but it was annoying and i couldn't see shit all on the stage. We attempted to get close to the stage at one point but it turned into a, shove the little children as hard as possible so they stop climbing on your back to see...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I don't think I have actually done a minute of schoolwork this whole week. not kidding. it has been the most severe waste of time and I really started considering just peacing and working full time. But I have the rest of my life to work, and there's only a few months left so I decided to stick it out. uhhhhhhhhh it's not that I want harder classes, but something maybe slightly challenging would be a little welcome right now. maybe...

Image hosting by Photobucket

There's an armpit shot for ya. You're welcome.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3