Camping


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I'm officially getting really sick. my glands are being bitches but the large quantity of halls + fisherman's friends are numbing my entire mouth. kind of helping. Camping was sweet. had a huge fire, burnt my face/hands trying to make hot dogs that looked like slugs, slept in the van which was the comfiest thing ever. sometimes my ass got cold cause the blanket was too small but it was pretty warm. spilt stuff all over the blanket so now my blankets all gross. i hope im not cold tonight when it's drying...



Didn't sleep too much last night, and i was fine untill we started driving home, i got soo pooched. slept in the back for a bit but the lying down and the driving really didn't help the shitty stomach situation. Got back to Lecks and we slept in the parking lot for two hours. I didn't even have the energy to go upstairs... haha great.



ou make your living stealing, i make mine cheating baby says:
Dear Caitlin,

So, April 22nd, is Immaculate Machine. I very much expect it to sell out, so I plan on buying tickets ASAP. Would you like to acopany me?

Love Peter

- - - Caitlin says:
Dear Peter,

That sounds like a very good plan to me. those boys and girl rock my immaculate world. on a side note. i saw brooke downtown lining up for a cafe. or something.

Love Caitlin

you make your living stealing, i make mine cheating baby says:
Dear Caitlin

Yay! Do you realize, this will mean Matthew Good and Immaculate Machine within 4 days of eachother! That is rock-tastic!

Love Peter

- - - Caitlin says:
that's sensational!

owoww all of a suden got the biggest headache. I'm still awake now which is dumb so i'm going to go to bed. goodnight

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3